Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Luxury Bath Bombs (Set of 4) - Natural Bath Bombs Gifts For Women, Mom, Girls, Teens, Her, Kids - Bath Bomb Gift Set - Bath Fizzies Fizzer - Best Gift Ideas - Lush Bath Bombs - Best Cheap Bath Bombs



I love bath bombs. I have tried several different types but none of them were like this set. The set comes with four different scented bath bombs. They each had a label on them but the labels fell off but that wasn't a problem because I could identify each of them from the scents they had. The scents are Orange creamsicle, Really Rose, Lucious Lavender, and Yellow Grapefruitlicious. The Really Rose and Orange creamsicle have flowers in the bath bombs. Each of the bath bombs is about the size of a baseball and are all solid. Because of the size, I could use them more than once. I also like to place them in my dresser drawer so my clothes smell great.

When I placed them in the water they started to dissolve as soon as they touched the water. I used the really rose bath bomb and my water even turned a nice pretty red color. The scents come from the water was amazing. I have an old porcelain tub and it didn't leave any kind of stain.
The best part about bath bombs, besides the scents, is that they can be given for all kinds of gifts.
                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...