Saturday, August 19, 2017

Boderier Bling Crystal Ear Cuffs Earring Curved Bar Ear Crawler Ear Climber for Pierced Ears Clip On Earrings Gold

I love jewelry. I am always buying something new. This is the first set of earrings that I have bought that is like this set though. I have had ear cuff pieces before but none that were actually for pierced ears. I have to ear pieces on my lower ear and I found that because my ears are a little bigger that I need to use the top hole to be able to wear them comfortably. Which is fine that allows me to wear another earring to compliment my ear cuff. 

The earring has several different colored stones. The colors are a bright red, pink, a dark red, kind of clear, dark blue, turquoise, dark blue and a little green. Which means I can wear them with everything. The stones are a beautiful, bright fun color. 

The earrings came in a beautiful red gift box and also came with an extra set of earring backs. I really like the earring backs they came with because they are the rounded kind with the clear protective piece. Makes them easier to find if I drop one and they wear a little better to me. They are easy to put on and to remove. They are comfortable to wear as well. I really like my new set of earrings.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...