Monday, August 21, 2017

Surviveware Trauma EMT Shears -7.5" Bandage Scissors for EMS, Medical, Military, Nurses and Home

I was first introduced to Trauma Shears when I was taking medical classes in college. I fell in love with them. So I tried to keep a set in my home at all times. I lost my last pair and was excited to find this set. 

This set of trauma shears is a little bigger than my last set. They are a solid black color. The handles are very comfortable and fit my fingers nicely. They have a feel to them. The blades are nice and sharp and cut evenly and easily.They can cut through just about anything. One of the things I love about theses type of shears is the guard that is on the tip. It allows me to place my shears on the skin and slide under the bandages so I can cut them without hurting anyone. They can be used with the guard point up right or facing down. They are so comfortable either way. The tips are blunt so I don't have to worry about stabbing anyone or myself. I have already added they to my first aid kit so I can keep up with them and I'll know where they are when I need them. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Surviveware Trauma EMT Shears -7.5" Bandage Scissors for EMS, Medical, Military, Nurses and Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...