Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on my mouse pad or on the table. It has several extra buttons for different comfort levels. Besides the right and left mouse button, it also has two buttons on the side that move forward or backward. Right under these buttons, there is a nonslip grip so my hand won't slip off the mouse. On top there is an antislip mouse wheel and under that are two more buttons. These buttons change the color of the mouse and also adjust the DPI which is how fast the mouse responds to your touch.It has six different colors to choose from when setting it up. It has a nice long cord with a velcro wrap so I can adjust the length and keep it at that length by using the velcro tie.  I really am enjoying my new mouse. It works great with my game as well as my everyday use. 

I received this product as a  promotional free sample so I could try it out. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...