Friday, July 28, 2017

Fineliner Pens, iBayam 24 Unique Colors Fineliner Pen Set, 0.38mm Fine Point Markers for Drawing Writing Sketching Coloring Book Bullet Journal Planner Art Projects

I love to color and am always on the look out for new or different types of pencils or markers to try. So I was excited when I was offered the chance to try out these 24 Unique Colors Fineliner Pen Set. It comes with 24 different colored markers/pens. They have tiny little tips so it makes coloring smaller detail super easy. The ink flows out nice and easy and the colors are amazing. They came in a nice thick plastic/vinyl type case. Each side holds 12 different colored pens and is held closed with a nice secure snap. The size of the pens and the case makes them very portable. I can place them inside my purse or my bag. The lids are held on nice and tight so I don't have to worry about them leaking. I can also use them for writing. This is a really great set of pens. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...