Friday, July 21, 2017

SMARTRO Digital Kitchen Timer Countdown Up Timer with Long Loud Alarm Big LCD Display Magnetic Back

I am the worlds worst about starting to cook and then getting side tracked. I usually like to wash my dishes as I cook and some times I get so involved with washing them that I forget to stir my food. So I bought this timer to help me remember my food that's cooking. 

It's very light weight and about the size of a hockey puck.  It has a  nice large display window and the number is easy to see and to read. The timer runs off one single AAA battery. On the back are to magnetics that is embedded into the timer so I don't have to worry about them falling out. On the front are two sets. The left side is the reset button and the right side is where I push to set my time limit and to start the count down. When the timer hits the time limit it has a nice easy beeping sound that is very easy to hear. Really easy to use and very easy to store. 

I received this product as a  promotional free sample so I could try it out. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





SMARTRO Digital Kitchen Timer Countdown Up Timer with Long Loud Alarm Big LCD Display Magnetic Back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...