Monday, June 26, 2017

Pruning Shears - Professional Heavy Duty Gardening Tools Versatile Razor Sharp Garden Clippers Tree Trimmers Secateurs and Steel Bypass Pruner

I was looking for something I could use to help cut down some of the weeds and brush that's growing around my house. Some of the weeds are just too hard to pull up so cutting them is my next best option. So I was very excited to get to try out these Pruning Shears. They have a nice weight to them and look to be very well made. They have a small locking clip that I can easily engage and disengage. The handles are coated with a nice rubber like material to give me a more secure grip. The spring is very easy to compress which makes opening and closing the shears easy and comfortable. The blade is a nice size and nice and sharp. I had no problem cutting the smaller branches and weeds with this set of Pruning Shears. Really a nice set. 

I was given the opportunity to test and try this product in my home at a promotional discount.






Pruning Shears - Professional Heavy Duty Gardening Tools Versatile Razor Sharp Garden Clippers Tree Trimmers Secateurs and Steel Bypass Pruner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...