Thursday, June 15, 2017

Freshware 15-Pack 1 Compartment Bento Lunch Boxes with Lids - Stackable, Reusable, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe - Meal Prep, Portion Control, 21 Day Fix & Food Storage Containers (28oz)

There is one thing in my house that I can never seem to find when I need them and that is a bowl with a lid. Either I find the bowl and no lid or a lid and no bowl. It can get very frustrating. So when I found these Bento Lunch Boxes I got real excited. They are just what I needed. 

This set came with 15 individual trays with lids. They all stack together so I don't have to worry about cabinet space or not being able to find a lid. At lease, if my kids put them back. They are very durable and made from a nice thick plastic. The lids are clear and fit nice and tightly. The trays are microwavable, freezable, and can be placed in the dishwasher. What I love about them is that they are one compartment. I have used two and three compartment trays but I like the one compartment better. It holds a nice amount of food so no one will go hungry. We used mine over the weekend for a cookout and they were perfect for holding all the garnishments for the hamburgers. I really like mine. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






Freshware 15-Pack 1 Compartment Bento Lunch Boxes with Lids - Stackable, Reusable, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe - Meal Prep, Portion Control, 21 Day Fix & Food Storage Containers (28oz)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...