Saturday, May 27, 2017

Green Gobbler Apple Melon ULTRA PACS - 8 Refills - All Purpose Degreaser & Cleaner, STREAK FREE

I am always looking for new cleaning products. I live in an old house and some of the stains are impossible to remove. When I saw Green Gobbler Apple Melon Ultra pacs it looked like something I would use. 

So first let's talk about the spray bottle. I love the design. It has a compartment at the bottom of the bottle that screws on and off for easy use. So I can store cleaning products or utensils in the bottom and I never have to worry about losing them unless of course, I lose the whole bottle which I could do. I'm bad about putting things up and then forgetting where they are. I blame my mom for that. She does it too. The spray bottle is a nice thickness and weight. It sprays nice and easy and feels great in my hand. 

Now let's talk about the actual cleaning product. It comes with 8 premade packs of concentrated cleaning liquid. All I had to do was drop one in and add water. They self-dissolve so no measuring or mess. I did have a problem with one of my packs that were stored. It either sprang a leak or it started to dissolve by itself. I do leave in Florida it is hot and humid. I've had laundry pods dissolve in the bag before. Talk about a mess. 

Now it says they are green apple melon scented. I can get a whiff of green apple but it mostly smells like cleaning liquid which id no big deal to me. 

I used my new All Purpose cleaner on my stove. The glass fell out of my stove door and before putting it back in I decided to give it a clean. I sprayed it on the front and back of the glass. wiped it off with the lovely cleaning rag, one of the two that comes with it, and it cleaned the glass nicely. I also used it on my stove top and it removed some of the grease and damage around the burner that I wasn't able to get off before. So overall, I had a great experience with my new All Purpose cleaner. 


I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.













Green Gobbler Apple Melon ULTRA PACS - 8 Refills - All Purpose Degreaser & Cleaner, STREAK FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...