Monday, May 1, 2017

Multi USB Cable, JASTEK 3.3 Feet (1M) 4 in 1 Braided Multiple Charging Cable Alluminum Adapter Connector with Type C, 2x 8 Pin Lighting, Micro USB for Universal Use - Alluminum Grey



With so many new devices being made to be used with USB port and being able to be charged its really important to have a nice set of charging cables. One of the problems I have been running into is that each device uses a different type of charging portend. I have enough trouble keeping up with my charging cable so imagine how hard its to keep up with three or four different ones. I was so happy when I found this 4 in 1 Braided Multiple Charging Cable Aluminum Adapter Connector. It has 1x USB C Cable + 1x Micro USB Cables + 2x 8pin cable(not MFI certificated). The cables are covered in a nice thick braided nylon covering. It gives the cable a nice stiff feeling. The cable is a little over 3 feet long so I have lots of space to move around without unplugging the charger. I have used my new charger with my PS4 controller, my Samsung phone, and a few other devices. It plugs in nice and tight and starts to charge right away. I liked them so much I bought two sets.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...