Friday, April 28, 2017

Multi USB Cable 2 Packs, JASTEK 2 Sets 4-in-1 and 6-in-1 Multiple USB Charging Cable Adapter Connector with Type C, 8 Pin, Micro USB, Mini USB Ports for Universal Charging - 2 Packs Grey

My household is made up of three young adult boys and me. Everyone has different types of cell phones and need different types of charging cables. Then we have the girlfriends who have iPhones and need a different type of charging cable too. I have my PS4 controller and a couple of tables and even some lanterns that are chargeable and of course, they all so use different charging cables. When you start plugging in all these different devices to charge it can get a bit messy and even confusing. So I was really happy to find a single charging cable that offered all the different types of charging ends that I needed.

This set of charging cables comes with four different charging ends 1x USB C Cable + 1x Micro USB Cables + 2x 8pin cable(not MFI certificated). The cable itself is covered in a nice thick braided nylon. The cables have a nice stiff feel to them.

It also comes with a portable version which has 5 different charging ends 1x USB A Cable + 2x Micro USB Cables +1x Mini Cable +1x USB C Cable +1x 8pin cable(not MFI certificated). This one I can use to charge my lanterns and flashlights with because it has the Mini USB Cable. I have a real hard time finding my charging cable for my lanterns but not no more. This portable set can be clipped to my bag or key ring. The charging cables are about three inches long and work great with portable charging batteries. The cables are covered in a nice thick rubber coating.


This is a really nice set of charging cables and I know we will get a lot of use out of the
m.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.











Multi USB Cable 2 Packs, JASTEK 2 Sets 4-in-1 and 6-in-1 Multiple USB Charging Cable Adapter Connector with Type C, 8 Pin, Micro USB, Mini USB Ports for Universal Charging - 2 Packs Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...