Friday, May 5, 2017

Kitchen Shears Heavy Duty Take Apart For Easy Cleaning Utility Scissors Multi function Sharp Perfect For Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Herbs Ideal For BBQ'S Camping or on the Boat



I am always looking for something to help open packages or bags in my kitchen while trying to cook. Sometimes I can't a knife fast enough so having a pair of scissors with multiple functions available is perfect. This is a heavy duty pair of scissors. They have a nice weight to them and feel nice in my hands.The handles are coated with a nice thick plastic and rubber coating is help keep my hands from slipping.They open and close nice and easily. They also come apart for easy cleaning and to use the other functions on the blades. The other functions available with this pair of scissors are Fruit and Vegetable Peeler. Serrated Knife. Straight Knife. Screwdriver. Nut and shell cracker. Fish Scaler/Cheese grater. Bottle Opener.

This is a really nice set of scissors. I not only use them in my kitchen but I use them for everyday use as well.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




                                      






Kitchen Shears Heavy Duty Take Apart For Easy Cleaning Utility Scissors Multi function Sharp Perfect For Chicken, Poultry, Fish, Meat, Herbs Ideal For BBQ'S Camping or on the Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...