Friday, May 26, 2017

Micro USB Cable, Everdigi 3 Pack 10Feet Extra Long Nylon Braided USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charging Cord for Android Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 and More(Black & Charcoal)

In my room, I have very little plugins. So when it comes to charging my phone or my controller it was getting a little hard. So when I found these charging cables that were 10 feet in length I got excited. I don't have to worry about a wall charger anymore I can just plug it into my computer and I can use it pretty much anywhere in my room. It's great. 

This is a set of three 10 foot long cables. I have one plugged into my computer, my son took one and I still have one more for a backup. The cables are wrapped in a nylon braided cord. This helps protect my cable from breaking. Both of the connecting ends have a nice hard plastic piece that protects the cable where it connects to the charging ends. I don't know how many cables I had that would always break at those ends making charging either painful or impossible. I have had a bit of an issue with one of my cables. Sometimes I can't get it to charge either of my devices. I don't know why it does that. Then the next day it goes back to work. The other cable I used worked perfectly. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






Micro USB Cable, Everdigi 3 Pack 10Feet Extra Long Nylon Braided USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charging Cord for Android Smartphones, Tablets, MP3 and More(Black & Charcoal)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...