Friday, May 26, 2017

This Is Bullshit Adult Coloring Book: 30 Amazing Coloring Pages with Doodles, Animals and Swear Words (Unibul Press Coloring Books) (Volume 3)

This is the first coloring book like this that I have ever owned. I love it. When I open it up and start looking at the drawings I can't help but smile.Each of the pages has a different word and drawing. The charters are so cute and cuddly looking. Is it a bad thing that I can identify people with certain words? 

There are 30 pages of very well drawn pictures to help me pass time with. The pictures are nice and clear. No blurry lines. The paper is nice nd thick. I used gel pens on my page and they never even tried to break thru to the other side. The pages are single side as well. Some of the pictures have a lot of detail ranging from small size pictures to larger pictures.  This allows me to use a different kind of coloring utensils and also makes it easier for other people to color as well. 

Everyone in my household loves this coloring book. My boys would pick a picture and show it to each other saying this is so you. We all had a lot of laughs and are enjoying my new coloring book. 

I received this product as a  promotional free sample so I could try it out. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







This Is Bullshit Adult Coloring Book: 30 Amazing Coloring Pages with Doodles, Animals and Swear Words (Unibul Press Coloring Books) (Volume 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...