Friday, May 5, 2017

Eximius Power 30 oz Stainless Steel 18/8 Double Walled Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug with Lid Water Tumbler for Hot Beverages and Cold drinks-Sweat Proof and Spill Resistant Coffee cup (turquoise green)

I love stainless steel tumblers. This is the first one I have every owned that was colored on the outside and I love it. It is a beautiful turquoise color. It has a nice pretty silver logo on the front. When my kids see my new tumbler they refer to it as my fancy cup which of course I love. It comes with a really nice lid that fits nice and tight. It has a sliding closure that allows we to use a straw or to sip from it freely and then I can slide it close and not worry about anything getting into my drink. 

The first night I got it I had to try it out. I added some soda and ice and drank from it all night. It kept my drink nice and cold and even kept my ice from completely melting. I even had a little ice left over in the morning. The cup holds 30 ounces and has a nice weight to it. In the center of the cup, there is a kind of sideways ripple effect that gives me just a little better grip on my cup. I am really enjoying my new cup. It is so pretty and works great. 

I received this product as a  promotional free sample so I could try it out. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Eximius Power 30 oz Stainless Steel 18/8 Double Walled Vacuum Insulated Travel Mug with Lid Water Tumbler for Hot Beverages and Cold drinks-Sweat Proof and Spill Resistant Coffee cup (turquoise green)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...