Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Flat Cell Phone Holder - Flat Cell Phone Magnets For Dashboard Smartphone Magnetic Cell Phone Holder, Suitable for Any Mobile Device & Vertical or Horizontal Flat Surface (Single Pack)

I am always losing my phone. Doesn't matter where I think I have left it, I can almost guarantee it's not there. Between the cats and my kids, my phone gets knocked off or moved. So I bought this Flat Cell Phone Magnet to try and see if I could keep up with it a little better. It's really easy to use. It comes with the base piece and two different sized adhesive pieces to place on the back of my phone. 

The base piece is a nice size. It's about 2 inches across. The base piece is coated with a nice rubber piece so the back of the phone doesn't get scratched.  The only problem I had was getting the film on the sticky side off. It did not want to come off. Once I removed the film all I had to do was place it where I wanted it to stay and wait a few seconds. It has a super strong secure attachment. Reading the instruction it says it can be removed but to use alcohol to do it. 

I used the smaller of the two attachment pieces to place on the back of my phone. It doesn't look great but I tested it with another phone and I was able to place the piece under my hard plastic case and it was still able to be placed on the base. So it might work under your phone case but I would test it before hand.  Now I am using mine in my room. I attached it to my metal desk so at night when I want to charge it I can just hang it up there and I will know where it is in the morning. So overall I like it. It's fairly easy to install and works like a charm. 

I received this product as a  promotional free sample so I could try it out. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







Flat Cell Phone Holder - Flat Cell Phone Magnets For Dashboard Smartphone Magnetic Cell Phone Holder, Suitable for Any Mobile Device & Vertical or Horizontal Flat Surface (Single Pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...