Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Slice Quickly With NioChef Mandoline Slicer - Adjustable Mandoline with 5 Stainless Steel Blades in Storage Box, Holder, Container with Lid, plus Peeler and Ebook

I really like my Slice Quickly With NioChef Mandoline Slicer. I don't have a lot of cabinet space in my kitchen and it makes cutting up vegetables hard sometimes. Plus I am really bad at trying to slice vegetables thin. This Mandoline is the perfect size for me. I can hold it in my lap and slice my potatoes. It comes with a basket attached to the cutting part so everything is caught as I slice. It comes with 5 different blades. There are two for thin slicing one is 1.5 mm the other is 2 mm. There two for Julienne cuts one is 3 mm and the other is 2 mm. The last one is for grating. The cover also has a built-in grater and it comes with a peeler too. 

The blades sit in the middle of the top piece. They pop in and out nicely. They form a nice tight fitting and stay in place when cutting. They are easy to wash and even have a storage box that fits inside the compartment when not in use. The tool to hold the vegetables fits nicely in my hand and is super easy to glide up and down the cutting board. It has an adjustable piece on the handle that will adjust to the size of the vegetable. For example, if the vegetable is really tall it moves up giving me longer stacks to hold the vegetable. 

I love this mandoline so much I even took it to my parents this weekend to help with the cooking for Easter.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








Slice Quickly With NioChef Mandoline Slicer - Adjustable Mandoline with 5 Stainless Steel Blades in Storage Box, Holder, Container with Lid, plus Peeler and Ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...