Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Natural Feelings 1-9 Pcs Women Black Choker Necklace Stretch Velvet Tattoo Classic Gothic Style Lace Choker

This is such a beautiful necklace. I bought only one piece of the 9 piece set. I got a beautiful black butterfly choker. The butterflies feel like they are made from the material that iron on patches. The kind of patches that you ironed on to jackets or vest. It comes in a cute black velvet pouch. It has a regular lobster clasp for a nice secure closure. This necklace would look great with any outfit. Whether I am going out on the town or just for a casual outing. The only thing I am sad about is it doesn't fit my neck. I wish it was just a tad bigger. Other than that its perfect. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Natural Feelings 1-9 Pcs Women Black Choker Necklace Stretch Velvet Tattoo Classic Gothic Style Lace Choker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...