Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Onairmall Luminous Series Moon Love Heart Pendant Necklace Fluorescent Necklace, Glow in the Dark (Blue)

When I was younger I was introduced to Celtic knots and different Wiccan symbols. This necklace had the same feel and look to it for me. I love the moon. It is a really nice size and the detail is so pretty. The heart that is hanging from it is just as detailed and pretty. Within its delicate design sits the glow stone. My stone glows a really pretty light blue color. They do have other colors available but I really like mine. The pendant is hanging from a delicate chain but the eye on the pendant is large enough that if the chain was to break I could just move it to another chain. At the end of the chain, there is a small bit of extender chain so I can make it a little longer or I can leave it hanging for a different look. The whole necklace is a beautiful shiny silver color. I live in Florida and we have the worst weather. The last couple of weeks it has been rainy, hot and cold. I have had my necklace exposed and hanging from a light and it has not turned any ugly colors. It still has the same beautiful silver color as when I removed it from the package. 

This necklace would make a great gift for all ages and it would look lovely with any type of outfit. 

I received this product as a  promotional free sample so I could try it out. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...