Thursday, March 2, 2017

Pandoom Men's Cotton Athletic Crew Socks (3-Pack)

I am always buying socks for my boys. They can never seem to keep up with them. So when I was offered this set of socks to try I was happy to. The set comes with three pairs of socks. They came in a cute plastic type bag that was sealed. It was kind of hard to get it to unzip and I broke ours but that no big deal. When I took out the first pair I was amazed at how nice they felt. They are very lightweight and have a nice amount of stretch to them. I wasn't sure on what size to order so I got the smaller sized socks and they fit both boys. My oldest boy wears a size 9 where my youngest wears a size 12. The socks fit both of them comfortably. They were actually fighting over the socks. 

When they put them on I noticed that on the sides there is a panel that is kind of open and will allow their feet to get more air. The inside of the socks is very smooth and comfortable. The toe seam is flat and hardly noticeable. The middle of the sock has an elastic support for their arches and the socks are dry fit which here in Florida is a big plus. Both of my boys work outside and the summers here are brutal. At least with these socks, their feet will be a little more comfortable. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...