Friday, January 20, 2017

Vedica Organics

I was given the opportunity to try three of their products. They offer a variety of organic alternatives for all of the different types of food you enjoy eating, nourished with the hard work of real organic farmers in the enriched soils of India.The three spices I picked was an Organic Ginger Powder, Organic White Pepper whole, and Organic Rock Salt. Each of the spices come in a handy plastic container. Each of them has a normal spice shaker lid on the inside allowing we to shake out the amount I want for cooking. 

I bought this thinking it was sea salt. It says on the label that it's rock salt but it's not like any rock salt I have ever had. It's ground up very finely and has a nice taste to it. It's not overly salty and I could see myself cooking with it. It comes in a handy bottle with an easy sprinkle or pours top. It comes in a nice 7-ounce plastic bottle.I have to say this was a very pleasant surprise.

I have never used white pepper. I bought it to use in my grinder to have fresh pepper. It has a very nice pepper smell without even grinding them. I found that after placing them in my grinder they were easy to grind up and they grind down to a nice consistency. I just started using more pepper when I cook and this white pepper will be perfect. It has a nice peppery taste and is a bit spicy for me. It will defiantly give my food a nice taste. 

I am fairly new to cooking with ginger. My ex-husband introduces me to it and I loved the flavor it gave our food. I use to get the fresh root and try cutting and cooking it but it didn't always work. With this organic ginger powder, it is so much easier for me to use it. I can just sprinkle in the amount I need and cook away.  It provides a nice flavor and is healthy for us too. 

They offer lots of other flavors and different varieties of beans and other types of food. I really enjoy trying these and look forward to trying some of the others as well. 


I was given the opportunity to test and try this product in my home at a promotional discount.







Vedica Organics





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...