Tuesday, December 20, 2016

StyleTech Inc. Aluminum Nylon Braided Series 3 Feet Micro-USB Syncing/Charging Data Cable for Android, Samsung, HTC, Windows, Motorola, Tablets, etc. (1.) Blue)

I have such a hard time finding a charging cable that I can use with my Android cell phone and my PS4 controller. When I finally do find one it usually disappears and I have to start my hunt all over again. So I was very excited to be given the opportunity to try out this charging cable. 

It comes in a beautiful blue color. I get tired of the same old black cables. I have a dark room and sometimes a little color is just what I need. The cable is coated in a nice corded rope that helps protect all the lovely wires inside that lets we charge my phone. I was so excited to see that it would work with my control as well. I use my PS4 for TV and I also love to play games. So keeping my controller charged is very important in my household. The ends form very tight connections and I don't have to worry about them falling out or not having a secure connection. Nothing worse than plugging in my phone to charge and getting the alarm on my computer everytime it gets bumped or moved. My kids have tried several times to take my cable but I am keeping it all for myself. This is a really great cable and it charges not just my phone but my kid's phones and my controller. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




StyleTech Inc. Aluminum Nylon Braided Series 3 Feet Micro-USB Syncing/Charging Data Cable for Android, Samsung, HTC, Windows, Motorola, Tablets, etc. (1.) Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...