Thursday, December 1, 2016

Ceramic Kitchen Knives-3 Piece Set- 4” Pairing/Fruit, 5” Utility /Slicing, 6” Chefs Carving Knife With Gift Box. Beautiful Cutlery With White Handles And Black Blades

I am totally hooked on ceramic knives. I can't get enough of them. So when I was offered this set I got so excited. They arrived at just the right time. My mom needs some vegetables cut up for our Thanksgiving dinner and I was happy to help. The set comes with three different sized knives. They all have nice white plastic handles. They fit nicely in my hand and feel great when I used them. The blades are very sharp and cut nicely. I used them to chop up celery and onions and they worked beautifully. They are super easy to clean. I just wash mine with my regular dishes but be careful when reaching into the water because they will cut you really fast and easy. I also have a bad habit of cutting off the ends of my fingers when I chop up vegetables. When my mom saw them she wanted a set too. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



Ceramic Kitchen Knives-3 Piece Set- 4” Pairing/Fruit, 5” Utility /Slicing, 6” Chefs Carving Knife With Gift Box. Beautiful Cutlery With White Handles And Black Blades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...