Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I Do What I Want Cat Funny Coffee Mug - Unique Christmas Present Idea for Men & Women, Him or Her - Best Office Cup & Birthday Gag Gift for Coworkers, Mom, Dad, Kids, Son, Daughter, Husband or Wife

This coffee cup was a big hit with my son. A few years ago after watching a video he started running around the house saying "I do what I want". On top of that, he loves cats. We only have around eight of them running around. I had planned on giving it to him for Christmas but after opening it up and looking at it I couldn't wait. It just screamed Hunter's name. 

It a cut white regular sized coffee cup.  It has the phrase "I do what I want" with a cat being very naughty. It was just too cute. When he saw it his eye got so big and he couldn't do nothing but giggle.  He totes it all over the house and plans to take it to work with him too. The phrase is very clear and easy to read and the cat is very clearly drawn as well. This was without a doubt the perfect present for my son. 

 I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





I Do What I Want Cat Funny Coffee Mug - Unique Christmas Present Idea for Men & Women, Him or Her - Best Office Cup & Birthday Gag Gift for Coworkers, Mom, Dad, Kids, Son, Daughter, Husband or Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...