Monday, November 21, 2016

Premium Quality White Mesh Laundry Bags for Lingerie , Delicates & Intimates - Net Wash Bags with Colorful Zippers for Washing Machine , Dryer , Home ,Travel & Gym (Set of 5)

I have never used laundry bags but with the new grand baby, I thought they might come in handy. I know how hard it is to keep up with regular socks so I was sure we weren't going to be able to keep up with the baby socks. 

This set comes with five bags two large, two medium and one small. I used the smallest bag to hold and wash his baby socks in. It worked like a charm. I can honestly say that I got the same amount of socks back out as I put in. I used one of the medium bags to wash his clothes. Each of the bags has colored zippers and each zipper has a small piece of elastic to hold the zipper closed and to make sure it doesn't get snagged or hung on other clothes. I just take the bags out of the washer and threw it in the dryer. They bags are lightweight and easy to store. So now I just keep the smaller bag on my desk and when I pull off the babies socks I just toss them in till I have enough to wash. So glad I got them to try. 

I received this product on a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...