Sunday, November 20, 2016

CustomFest Glitter Envelop, 5Pcs Sample, Fits 5 x 7" Card, for Greeting, Wedding, Engagment, Party, Anniversary, Invitation

I know that nowadays most people don't even really mail out cards or letters because we all just use the internet. It's just so much easier to use and cost nothing to do. But after finding these envelops it makes me want to send out cards again. They are absolutely stunning. Especially when the light hits the inside of the envelope. I was able to get a sample set of all the different color glitter envelopes and I like them so much I am torn between using them and keeping them. They would be perfect for special occasions. You know the kind when plain just won't cut it. Each of the envelopes is hand made and the glitters are crazy pretty.  The colors are champagne, pink, gold, gray, and silver. My favorite is the pink colored one. The envelopes are thicker with a glitter liner inside. The envelopes are for size  5*7" cards. They can even customize/personalize the text for each card, and it is printed by a professional digital machine.

I received this product as a promotional free for me to try. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






CustomFest Glitter Envelop, 25Pcs, Black Pearl Paper Envelop with Glitter Champagne Liner, Fits 5 x 7" Card, for Greeting, Wedding, Engagment, Party, Anniversary, Invitation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...