Thursday, September 29, 2016

NinaQueen 925 Sterling Silver Gold Plated & Enamel Penguin Charms with Zirconia,Valentines Day Gift for Her

This is such a cute penguin bead. He's black and white with gold feet and a gold beak. His belly is covered in very shiny zirconia gems. I love the detail that is contained in this little guy.  Mine has some crazy eyes. He has one eye that is bigger than the other. He even has little wings. He has the s925 stamped on the bottom of his little feet letting me know it was made from sterling silver. I have tried him on a metal chain bracelet and on a leather bracelet. The bead was able to move about on the bracelet freely and without snagging or getting hung up. This would make a great addition to anyone bracelet. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








NinaQueen 925 Sterling Silver Gold Plated & Enamel Penguin Charms with Zirconia,Valentines Day Gift for Her


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...