Thursday, September 29, 2016

USB Type C Cable, EveShine [3 -Pack] (1.6ft, 3.3ft, 6.6ft) Premium Hi-speed USB 3.1 Type C to 2.0 Type A Cable for New Macbook, Nokia N1, Tablet, Mobile Phone and Other Type-C Supported Devices

I bought this set of USB charging cables thinking they would work with my android phone but the wouldn't. I was so upset thinking I wouldn't be able to use them. Then we figured out that my son could use them with his Moto Z. He needed new charging cables to so this worked out for the best.

The set comes with 3 different sets of charging cables. One 1 ft, one 3 ft, and one 6 ft. When I plug it into his phone I get a nice snug fit. The plugin fits nice and tight. It also makes a solid connection with the computer or whatever other charging devices I might use. The cable is covered in a nice thick rubber sheath. It has nice solid connectors on both ends. The piece that plugs into the devices is a nice oval shape that way we don't have to worry about which way we plug it in. When I plug it in it starts charging right away. He has been using it since I gave them to him.

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.








USB Type C Cable, EveShine [3 -Pack] (1.6ft, 3.3ft, 6.6ft) Premium Hi-speed USB 3.1 Type C to 2.0 Type A Cable for New Macbook, Nokia N1, Tablet, Mobile Phone and Other Type-C Supported Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...