Friday, September 30, 2016

Seafood Recipes: 50 Delicious & Healthy Seafood Recipes

My family lives off of seafood. My family is full of outdoorsmen from fishing to hunting. Mostly though when my dad cooks fish he just fries it. So when I found this seafood cookbook I though it might offer up some new ideas and treats. 

The cookbook is very easy to read. It starts off by offering information about the health benefits of eating seafood. Each of the recipes has a nice clear picture of the food that is being prepared. Each of the recipes has clear measurements and directions on how to mix and prepare the food. They are a nice variety of the recipes. There are recipes for lobster, shrimp, salmon, and other types of seafood.  There are recipes that can be used for breakfast as well as dinner. This cookbook really has a nice variety of recipes that even I can follow and prepare. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





Seafood Recipes: 50 Delicious & Healthy Seafood Recipes Kindle Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...