Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Tidoo Brand Jewelry | Double Hearts Pendant Necklaces

This is a really pretty heart necklace. The heart pendant is almost 1 inch long. The zirconia gems that are surrounding the heart are so beautiful and shiny. The center of the heart is done in a nice thick looking shiny/glossy onyx color. In the center of that heart is a single beautiful zirconia gem. The pendant has a nice thickness and weight to it. The overall look is amazing. The chain was a smaller fragile looking chain. It had a lobster claw closure. I have replaced my chain with a different necklace because I didn't want to break the other one. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






Tidoo Brand Jewelry | Double Hearts Pendant Necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...