Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Aglaia UL Listed 9W E26 LED Light Bulb, 75W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 850LM 6500K Cool White Light Bulb, 240° Beam Angle Globe Bulb

My house eats regular light bulbs. They do not usually last longer than a month before they blow. I have started using LED light bulbs and they last way longer and give me better light and they help me save on energy. 

I was really surprised at just how bright this light bulb was. I have got so used to sitting in the dim light that this was like stepping out into the sun after sitting in the dark. It gives off a beautiful bright light and they best thing is that it doesn't heat up my room. The bulb is very well made. It has  aluminum alloy base and it doesn't contain any Mercury or lead. The light bulb is supposed to be as bright as traditional 60-75W incandescent bulb but to me, it seems bright and clearer. This is a really great light bulb and with a lifespan of 20 years, I am going to be replacing more light bulbs with LED bulbs. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...