Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Best Choice Products 1/24 Officially Licensed RC Lamborghini Veneno Sport Racing Car W/ 27MHz Remote Controller

I can finally say I got a sports car. This red Lamborghini is super cute.This is the first RC car I have ever had and we enjoyed playing with it. The car takes 4 AA batteries 2 for the car and two for the remote. Each of the battery compartments is held closed with a small screw so a screwdriver is required. The car has a nice weight to it and moves around nicely. The remote is super easy to use and the car responds to it fast. It has working headlights and tail lights while driving. My son did have a little trouble getting it to turn but other than that this is a great car. It got great traction on the floors and I have old ceramic tiles. My son had a blast getting the cats to play with him and the car. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...