Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dish Kitty Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet Indicator Sign

I got this Dish Kitty Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet for my mom because ever time we go over there I am having to ask if the dishes are clean or dirty .So now with this cute little magnetic we will all know. 

It is smaller than I thought it was going to be. It's around 3 inches by 3 inches. It has a nice thickness. I don't have to worry about breaking it if I drop it or it bending. The pictures are adorable. I just love the facial expressions on the kitty. The pictures are on both sides so all I have to do is flip it over for dirty or clean. It sticks nicely to metal and doesn't fall off. The magnetic is able to be wiped clean without fear of damaging the design. Now if I could just remember to take it to her. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...