Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Fly-love 2 Pack Fun Men's Athletic Sport Crew Socks Skateboard Cotton Dress Sock

My son loves to buy unique socks. So when I found these I knew he would love them. What really surprised me about these socks is how thick they are. All of his fancy or decorative socks are usually very thin. Not these, though. They will be wonderful this winter. With him working outside he's going to need thick socks to keep his feet warm and I am sure these will do the trick. 

The socks are super cute. The colors are bright and fun. I love the pair with the eyeballs. They are very thick and warm. The only thing that concerns we are the inside of the socks. The inside of the socks has a lot of loose threads from where they sewed on the designs. I am just worried that they will get stuck on his toenails and snag. Other than that this is a wonderful set of socks. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




Fly-love 2 Pack Fun Men's Athletic Sport Crew Socks Skateboard Cotton Dress Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...