Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Nickel Plated Ball Chain Necklace | 24 Inches x 2.4mm | Pack of 25 Love It Or It's 100% Free Guaranteed

I have several pendants that no longer have a necklace because for some reason or another they have gotten broken over the years. So when I found this large set of necklaces I wanted to gett hem so I could use them with some of my old pendants. They are a nice length and very comfortable to wear. They have a secure closure that is easy to open or close. They have a very nice look to them. None of them have tarnish or any other markings on them. They can be cut to make bracelets with or there are so many other things they could be used for. This is a really great find for me. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...