Monday, September 5, 2016

NinaQueen® *Butterfly* 925 Sterling Silver Zirconia Hollow Charms Fit Pandora Charms Bracelet

This is a really pretty bead charm. I am able to see thru the bead because of the beautiful butterfly shapes that were cut out of the main body of the beads. It has a beautiful gold butterfly with zirconia stones in the wings. I don't have an actual pandora bracelet but it fits my leather one just fine. It slides on and off easily. The bead is made of sterling silver with the gold plated butterfly. It is a very stunning looking bead. I have just started to collect my beads but when I get enough I know this one will be stunning. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




NinaQueen® *Butterfly* 925 Sterling Silver Zirconia Hollow Charms Fit Pandora Charms Bracelet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...