Friday, September 2, 2016

5 Color Silicone Mini Size Jellyfish Tank Aquarium Decoration Accessories Style Swim Glowing Effect Fish Tank Aquarium Decoration Accessories - Blue - Green - Pink - Purple - Yellow

This silicone jellyfish is just too cute. I love getting new decorations to put in the fish tank and was really excited to see how this one would look. It's adorable. They come in 5 different fun bright colors. Because I am reviewing this one I received only one and it was the hot pink color. I just loved how it look even before I placed it in the fish tank. After I placed it in the tank it was even cuter. It comes with a really long line that I shortened and a suction cup. I used the suction cup to stick it to the bottom of the tank so It would float straight up. The tentacles move with the water and it looks like it could be alive. I just wished I had a larger tank so I could place several of them in there and watch them. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







5 Color Silicone Mini Size Jellyfish Tank Aquarium Decoration Accessories Style Swim Glowing Effect Fish Tank Aquarium Decoration Accessories - Blue - Green - Pink - Purple - Yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...