Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Aglaia Waterproof LED Light Strip Full Kit, 16.4ft 5m 150 Units SMD5050 LED Tape Light, RGB Color Changing LED Rope Light, Ideal for Decoration

This set of lights is pretty cool. I have never seen any like these. There are so many different things I can do with them. They are super bright and I can change the color of the lights to match my mood. They come stored on a spool and are around 16 feet long. They have a double sided tape so I can stick them up and not have to worry about nailing them or stapling them. They also come with a remote so changing the settings is very easy. There are many different colors combinations and several different light settings like a strobe, flash, fade or smooth. They give off a nice amount of light. I haven't made up my mind just where I want to use them but I am thinking about running them down my hallway since it's always so dark. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.









Aglaia Waterproof LED Light Strip Full Kit, 16.4ft 5m 150 Units SMD5050 LED Tape Light, RGB Color Changing LED Rope Light, Ideal for Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...