Friday, September 2, 2016

Kakalu® 3 Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set ( Dessert Spoons, Dinner Fork, Demitasse Spoons ) Coffee Pasta Cutlery Serving Set for Mess Kits, Work Lunches, Travel, Camping with Neoprene Case & Gift

This is a nice set of utensils. It comes with a 3 piece set of silverware one Dessert Spoon, Dinner Fork,and a Demitasse Spoon. Each of the utensils has a nice weight to them and I won't have to worry about them bending. The smaller spoon really came in handle this week. I had my grandbaby and we started him on baby cereal. All of my spoons would have been too large to get the cereal out of the container but this spoon was a perfect size. They all came tucked safe and sound in a cute red zippered pretty red neoprene case. The color of the cases is random. It also comes with a measuring tape. This is perfect for me to drop in  my purse and carry with me as I go. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




Kakalu® 3 Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set ( Dessert Spoons, Dinner Fork, Demitasse Spoons ) Coffee Pasta Cutlery Serving Set for Mess Kits, Work Lunches, Travel, Camping with Neoprene Case & Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...