Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Trupoint Jumper Cables 4 Gauge - 20 ft - 400 amp - Fire Up Any Size Vehicle Battery Quickly - Heavy Duty Jumper Cables For All Situations - 90-Day Guarantee - Bonus: Safety Gloves & Carry Bag

My son is always driving all over the place. When he drives to Navarre I get  a bit worried because it's a long drive with absolutely nothing between here and there but trees.  I have started getting him emergency tools and things for his truck and I knew he needed a set of jumper cables so I got these to give to him as a surprise. So far he hasn't had to use them but if he does he will now be ready.

They are very sturdy and well made. the cables are covered in a nice thick rubber. The bit on the clamps are done in copper and look fantastic. They are also fairly easy to squeeze up and close. The have a nice grip and stay on the post. The cables are around 20 feet long from end to end. That gives us plenty of room to jump off a vehicle. They also come with a nice set of gloves and a bag to store them all in. My son was tickled pick when I showed them to him. The first thing he did was place them in his tool box on the truck. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...