Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ULTIMATE Natural Body Lotion for Men with Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shae Butter, Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, and Vanilla Bean Extract - Anti-Aging & Anti-Bacterial 8 OZ Body Rub

My oldest son works outside all year round and his skin takes a beaten. He doesn't like to
use my foo-foo lotion so I thought I would get him some lotion made just for a man.

It comes in a nice dark 8-ounce brown bottle,no girly colors for him. It has a nice press down pop up top. The lotion comes out nice and easy. Don't tell him but I used his lotion. I like how fast it absorbed into my skin. It didn't leave any kind of residue on my skin. The scent is fantastic. It kind of smells like a nice dark exotic chocolate type coffee. I don't know that I would wear a lot of it because the scent can be a bit strong smelling. At least for me. He likes it and it has helped with his rough hands and feet.


I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...