Monday, August 29, 2016

SameTech Corn Stripper Cutter Corn shaver Peeler Kitchen Cooking tools Remover With Hand Protector

My parents love to put up corn. They freeze it in several different ways. One of the ways is by cutting it off the cob. My dad loves what they call fried corn. They use to have to cut it off with a knife which is very dangerous or with this old tool they had. It made a huge mess. SO when I saw this I though it might be better than what they had been doing. I was the one to test it and I don't cut corn off the cob. It was super easy. It has a tray for the corn to sit in and even has a point that you press the corn down on to give it a more secure hold. Then you just take the piece of the cutter and side it down the cob. It has a pocket on the back that catches and holds the corn as I was cutting it. When I was done I would empty out the corn before starting on the next piece. It worked great and made the job less messy and faster. 

The cutter is just as easy to clean up. I just took it apart and ran it under the water and then let it air dry. I know that with this tool cutting corn will be so much easier for my parents. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.






SameTech Corn Stripper Cutter Corn shaver Peeler Kitchen Cooking tools Remover With Hand Protector

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...