Saturday, August 27, 2016

Solar String Lights, GDEALER 50LED 30ft Chuzzle Ball Solar Powered Outdoor String Lights Ambiance Lighting for Landscape Patio Garden Home Christmas Party Wedding Multi Color

This is a cute set of solar powered light. They look like cute fuzzy balls. Though I have to warn you to be careful with them because they can lose their bristles. The lights part are covered in a nice soft plastic that allows the light to pass thru. The lights are different colors though I wish they were just a little brighter.They come with two different light modes. One is a steady solid light while the other is a nice steady on and off blinking.  It has a nice large solar panel that catches the sunlight easily. I was using mine in my room so all I did was place the solar panel in my window facing out so it could catch the sun's rays. It charged nicely. It also comes with a ground stake so I can take them outside. Overall a nice cute set of lights that would make a great decoration. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...