Saturday, August 27, 2016

QacQoc Bluetooth Speakers Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (High Definition Audio, Built-in Microphone, NFC, 10 Hours Playtime, Two Acoustic Drivers, A2DP Profiling)

This is a very nice Bluetooth speaker. I had no problem getting it to pair with all our cell phones. We have a large variety of different cell phones in my home and so far it has worked with them all.It has a very nice clear sound. I was really surprised at just how loud and clear it was. Even with the volume maxed out it still, has a nice clear sound. It has a nice sleek slender look. The speaker is a nice weight and would be easy to carry around. It charges with a USB cable and charges at a nice steady rate.I haven't been able to use it much because my kids keep running away with it. They love it and don't even want to give it back. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.



QacQoc Bluetooth Speakers Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker (High Definition Audio, Built-in Microphone, NFC, 10 Hours Playtime, Two Acoustic Drivers, A2DP Profiling)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...