Saturday, August 27, 2016

Nicesh Ultra Soft Toothbrushes, Charcoal Bristles, 4 Counts

I was needed to get new toothbrushes for my family so when I found these four I thought they would be interesting to try. I didn't even know that they made a charcoal bristle toothbrush. They look fantastic and I really like using them. The bristles are very soft and don't hurt my gums or teeth. They don't have any kind of aftertaste. The handle of the toothbrushes is rubber and even have a finger grip on them. They come in several pretty colors. They are a big hit in my house. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




Nicesh Ultra Soft Toothbrushes, Charcoal Bristles, 4 Counts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...