Monday, August 29, 2016

High Speed BBs Bio 0.20g 5,000ct Bottle Biodegradable 6mm Airsoft Ammo

These are really nice BBs and unlike other ammo, these are completely biodegradable. This is a huge container. There are 5000 BB. No, I didn't take them out and count them I will just take them at their word. They are very light weight and the BB's are completely smooth. With them being smooth they should travel farther and easier thru the air.  With them being smooth they should slide right thru the barrel without getting jammed or snagged. There are a nice white color so if I drop them they would be a lot easier to find and pick up.These are great for target practice and are very durable. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...