Monday, August 29, 2016

Lunch Box Bag Set for Adults and Kids ~ Pinnacle Insulated Leakproof Thermo Lunch Kit *Lunch Bag *Thermos *2 Lunch Container *Matching Cutlery ~Blue

This is a really nice lunch box. It comes in several different fun and exciting colors. I got mine in a beautiful blue just because I didn't think my  boys would use the pink.  It has two different handles one for over the shoulder and one for carrying in my hands. It is a little heavier than other bags but so worth it and not at all uncomfortable. Inside the bag, we have a thermos, 2 lunch containers, a set of utensils and a mesh pocket. The thermos took me right back to kindergarten when I have my own tin lunch box. It has a top and a flip up spout. It's made of a nice thick plastic and will keep my beverages nice and cool. The two containers are very different than other lunch bags. The one container can be used for warm or cold food. It has a bottom coated in stainless steel that will help maintain the temp of my food. The other bowl has a normal bottom and can be used for anything. The lids on the bowls all have four locking clips. Both of the bowls are leak proof. The silverware set is done in matching color with the lunch box. It would make a great gift. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.














Lunch Box Bag Set for Adults and Kids ~ Pinnacle Insulated Leakproof Thermo Lunch Kit *Lunch Bag *Thermos *2 Lunch Container *Matching Cutlery ~Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...