Monday, August 29, 2016

Bluetooth Headsets, Bluenin 980 Wireless Retractable Sweatproof Sports Running Neckband Headphones Built-in Mic with Noise Cancellation for iPhone Android and other Bluetooth Enable Device (Blue)

My boys love Bluetooth headsets. But they have to be a certain style or they won't wear/use them. Like this pair of Bluenin 980 Wireless Neckband Headphone. I had already gotten a different pair for my oldest son and my youngest wanted a pair so I got him these. He hasn't left the house without them since getting them. They are always around his neck. He absolutely loves them. He told his brother not to even think about taking them. 

They charge by USB ports which is so much easier than having to worry about batteries. They came with a USB charging cable and different ear pieces. They have a nice clear sound and are pretty loud. They came is a really pretty blue color with  circle designs as decorations. My son seems to love them as I never see him without them. They would make a great gift. 

I received this product as a promotional free for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.










Bluetooth Headsets, Bluenin 980 Wireless Retractable Sweatproof Sports Running Neckband Headphones Built-in Mic with Noise Cancellation for iPhone Android and other Bluetooth Enable Device (Blue)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...