Sunday, August 28, 2016

Firhealth Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor FDA Approved with Portable Case, Two User Modes, Adjustable Wrist Cuff,IHB Indicator and 90 Memory Recall

Both of my parents suffer from high blood pressure. A couple of months back my mom gave us a really bad scare and had to be placed in the hospital. When they hooked up the blood pressure cuff she was in the triple digits on both the top and bottom and had to be put on a drip. After that, I made up my mind that I was going to find her a blood pressure cuff to use at home so hopefully, we can keep this from happening again. So I found this one and got it for her. 

I love that it comes with its own storage box and that it's plastic and not cardboard. My mom has lots of dogs that like to chew on things so hopefully, this will keep it safe. The blood pressure cuff uses 2 AAA batteries. I figured out that if the batteries don't have enough juice the cuff will not work correctly. So even though the batteries were still good they just weren't strong enough for this cuff. So after changing them it started working perfectly. 

It's very comfortable to wear. It doesn't hurt or cause discomfort like a lot of blood pressure cuffs do. It tightens and releases very fast and easy. The display on the monitor is nice and large. My dad will even be able to read these numbers. On the monitor, it displays several different things like my blood pressure, my heartbeat, the number of saved memories, month and date, the time it was taken and it will even let me know if I have an irregular heart beat. There is even a color-coded bar on the side that lets me know where my reading falls. Green means good ( 1-3 blocks), Yellow means mild hypertension ( 4 blocks), orange means moderate hypertension( 5 blocks), and red means severe (6 blocks). It can store up to 90 readings and it can store up to two different peoples. 

It's fairly easy to read and has a great instruction manual. The manual even tells me about blood pressure the difference between systolic and diastolic pressure. It also comes with a quick user guild on a cardboard card that shows how to use it and proper placement on my wrist. 

I have to say I am impressed with this blood pressure cuff. I love that it not only explains my readings but it explains how blood pressure works. Really nice. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...