Sunday, August 28, 2016

Canvas Pencil Wrap Case, Wanty® Colored Pencil Roll Up Canvas Wrap Pouch Holder For 72 Colored Pencils ( Pencils are NOT INCLUDED ) Bohemian Style + Elephant Style 72 Holes (72-Holes Black)

This is a really nice pencil/pen holder. It's made from a nice canvas with a cute elephant pattern on it.The pattern is very clear and nicely done. It comes in two different colors blue and black. I got mine in Black. 

It holds up to 72 pencils/pens. Each of them is held in place by a nice elastic loop. They are held nice and secure so I don't have to worry about them falling out. There are two large slots at each end that I could use to hold other things like an eraser or paint brushes. 

There is a small flap at the bottom of the canvas holder that also helps keep my pencils safe. I am not really sure it is matters how you put them in but I like to put mine in so I can place the pencil points behind the flap of canvas. I think it offers a little more protection so my pencils leads don't get broken. 

The canvas tote rolls up nice and easy and has a nice long piece of rope that I can wrap around the roll and tie securely. I am really loving my new pencil roll. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own based on experiences with said product.







Canvas Pencil Wrap Case, Wanty® Colored Pencil Roll Up Canvas Wrap Pouch Holder For 72 Colored Pencils ( Pencils are NOT INCLUDED ) Bohemian Style + Elephant Style 72 Holes (72-Holes Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wired Gaming USB Optical Mouse With 7 Programmable Buttons & Adjustable DPI | Ergonomic Mouse With 4D Anti-Slip Scroll Wheel For PC, Computer & Laptop | Great Sensitivity & Smooth Cursor By Qisan

This is a really nice mouse. It fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It's very comfortable to use. It slides around nice and smoothly on ...